Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Maitake MD fraction

cancer free - how my wife cured stage III lung cancer- Maitake MD fraction

I have been interested in beta glucans from mushrooms for many years. Mushroom extracts have been historically one of the best anti-cancer medicines. There are many famous anti-cancer mushrooms and extracts such as Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Coriolus versicolor, Agaricus Blazei Murril, Shiitake and others. They all have types of Beta-glucans, which have been found to activate immune cell responses.

But recently, since my wife got cancer, I have found out about the amazing effects of Maitake mushroom extracts. Specifically Maitake MD fraction. MD fraction is not a commercial name of a product. It is the name of the group of beta glucans discovered by Professor Hiroaki Nanba, at the Kobe Pharmaceutical University, in Japan. His laboratories' research has shown Maitake MD fraction to be highly effective in activating the immune system and surviving cancer. They have published many papers and the effectiveness of Maitake MD fraction against cancer has been accepted internationally. MD fraction can be used as a supplement or in combination with chemotherapy or radiation therapy.

Recently the world famous cancer research centre Sloan-Kettering has been doing phase II trials on Maitake extracts.

Maitake MD fraction is the most effective anti-cancer mushroom extract available today. When compared to other mushroom extracts, MD-fraction is significantly more effective in activating our "attack" immune responses.

My wife originally found out about Maitake MD fraction from e-clinic (a doctor group in Japan). She purchased the extract from one of her doctors who she was recieving hyperthermia treatment from. From this doctor, I was introduced to Professor Nanba (who discovered Maitake MD fraction). I have spoken many times personally with doctor Nanba and I have seen the amazing effects of MD fraction first hand in his laboratory. I stayed for a couple months as a special researcher in his laboratory. It was during this time that I could read all the research results obtained by Dr. Nanba's group. I will summarize the results into a few sentences.

Maitake MD fraction boosts the immune system and results in the slowing or complete reversal of many cancers. When taken in combination with chemotherapy or radiation, significantly increases survival rate and decreases the damage caused by chemo or radiation. Maitake MD fraction decreases the likelyhood of cancer reocurrance and decreases the incidence of metastasis. MD fraction is a safe and natural product, which simply consists of a group of beta-glucans.



Ok. So there it is.

There are a lot of commercial products on the market. In America, I think they call Maitake MD fraction something like "Maitake gold". But when choosing a product you should consider the source (where was it made and do you trust that countries' safety?), the actual amount of MD fraction that is in the daily dose (my wife takes about 400mg of pure MD fraction daily- made in Dr. Nanba's lab in Kobe Pharmaceutical University) - most commercial products have very little MD fraction and may not be high enough concentration to be fully effective. Do your homework and find the product that is right for you. Don't fall for marketing BS!

Something else to consider is price. High doses of MD fraction are expensive because they have to use a lot of maitake mushroom to make it. If the price is too high for your economic situation, you may want to consider taking it for your high-risk time (around surgery times or during chemo or radiation treatment and for a year or so after). Of course it's better to take it for a longer time. But this may not be possible for many people. Ask your doctor if they can get it for you. I'm not sure which countries can prescribe it through their medical system and cover it with insurance. I've heard a rumor that Germany may be using it in hospitals (but not sure actually). If anyone has information about Maitake and medical systems, please add a comment to this blog. Thank you in advance. Let's pool our knowledge!

If you can't get maitake MD fraction, then eat tons of Maitake mushrooms and other types of mushrooms. You will get the whole mushroom and it's greatness. Use it as a staple ingredient in most of your meals. It's delicious and healthy!

I truely believe that Maitake MD fraction is a very good thing to take if you are planning on surviving cancer. But of course there is no silver bullet for cancer. You still need to address and find the true reason why you got cancer (I know, your doctor probably said the reason is unknown or from DNA). That is because the doctor doesn't know about you or your life. There is a real reason in your life, why you got cancer. And only you truly know why. You have to think about it and solve that problem. We will discuss this matter in more detail in future posts, as it is the most important aspect of surviving and curing cancer for good.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and am not qualified to give medical advice. The words I have written are my own personal view. These comments have not been reviewed or approved by any government health organizations. Please consult your medical professionals about your treatment options.

No comments: